Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cosa Verde

I found a new place to showcase my creations that gives back by planting trees for every seller that registers and donates to help worthy causes. It's called Cosa Verde and they only showcase items they approve that fall into their eco-friendly guidelines. Because I use repurposed vintage watches and parts from them, I can have a sellers showcase with them. They have a really awesome concept and one I'm sure that is a passion for many of us. Another really cool idea they have is referals...the more referals you bring to them, the more credit you as a seller receive which becomes part of a credit that is applied to your account fees. So....if you're interested in applying with them for a sellers showcase please mention me :)

You can follow this link if you're interested in joining them...and giving me a referal! http://cosaverde.com/referral/asecondtime/

If you just want to check out my showcase store with them follow this link: http://cosaverde.com/store/asecondtime/

I think the eco-friendly concept that Cosa Verde is promoting is certainly very worthwhile and definately the way we all have to start living.

No comments: